*Marketable refers to products that are unopened and sealed.
**Unmarketable are products, which have been opened and seal broken.
· Product Return Form
· Copy of Invoice
· Products in original packing and marketable condition
· New product should be of equal or higher value in price
Once we have received your product for return we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by Company , the value of such product, will be calculated as per point no. 1 & 2 of Refund / Return Policy and will be refunded to Customer/Independent Distributor either to the bank account provided by the Customer/Independent Distributor for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the Independent Distributor from which payment was made. Jay Parivartan shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options. No cash refunds under any circumstances will be made.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping cost for returning your items. Shipping costs are non-refundable.In some exceptional cases, if the cost of the shipping is paid by the Jay Parivartan the shipping cost of the return product will be deducted from the refund amount.
· Cancellation by Jay Parivartan: There may be certain orders that Jay Parivartan is unable to accept and has the right to cancel such order. Jay Parivartan reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Customer/Independent Distributor’s order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered. Jay Parivartan may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. If Customer/Independent Distributor 's order is cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Customer/Independent Distributor either to the bank account provided for such reversal, or to the payment instrument from which payment was made. Jay Parivartan shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
· Cancellation by the Customer/Independent Distributor : In case of request for order cancellation, Jay Parivartan reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Jay Parivartan receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, Jay Parivartan may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Customer/Independent Distributor within a reasonable period of time. Jay Parivartan will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Customer/Independent Distributor agrees not to dispute the decision made by Jay Parivartan and accept Jay Parivartan decision regarding the cancellation.
· Set-off of any benefits availed by Customer/Independent Distributor : In case Company Customer/Independent Distributor has availed any benefit under any marketing or promotions provided by Jay Parivartan in relation to the product for which the order has been cancelled by the Customer/Independent Distributor or by Jay Parivartan, Jay Parivartan Customer/Independent Distributor agrees and authorizes Jay Parivartan to recover such benefits from Customer/Independent Distributor or set-off the same from any refunds to Jay Parivartan Customer/Independent Distributor.
· The Jay Parivartan Customer/Independent Distributor must return the product(s) to our head office personally or by courier. A specific form of return must be duly filled and signed by the customer and must be sent along with the product to be returned.
· Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at Jay Parivartan Office.
· Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the Jay Parivartan Customer/Independent Distributor as a return. The product can be 'marketable' or 'unmarketable' depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by the Returns executive at Company Dispatch and Delivery office.
· The Product Return Policy does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales and marketing aids.
· Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.
· BTO Point adjustment of Products returned will be processed in the Payout cycle in which the product returns. Total BTO Point of the returned products will be deducted from the returning Jay Parivartan Customer/ Independent Distributor’s account and the sales benefits, incentives or bonuses shall be deducted from all respective beneficiaries and shall reflect in immediate next payout.
· If Jay Parivartan Customer/Independent Distributor return products directly to Jay Parivartan, BTO Point adjustment shall be done from Customer/Independent Distributor ’s payout & any excess amount paid shall be recoverable from the Customer/Independent Distributor .
· The Customer/Independent Distributor who has returned a particular product shall not be entitled for return of a repurchase within 30 days of return date of the same product for a period of 30 days from repurchase invoice date.